GOLD4,595£Every yearEntry-level contract package for governance teams
- Host your virtual meetings for up to 100 participants
- Governance professional attends all scheduled meetings
- Send word-processed minutes of the meeting for approval
- Liaise with named contact(s) to review draft minutes
- Finalise draft minutes for approval and distribution
- Send the Chair-approved minutes to all named contacts
- Web chat, email, telephone and SMS support, guidance advice
- Liaise with named contact(s) to formulate meeting agenda
- Send agenda to all participants 7-days before the meeting
- Maintain individual Trustee/Member/Governor records (GIAS)
- Send reminders for terms of office expiration dates
- Manage the public record (online and secure)
- Manage virtual governance activity, including e-voting, etc.
- Membership to GovernorHub
- BEST VALUE PACKAGE
PLATINUM6,595£Every yearBest value contract package for governance teams
- EVERYTHING IN THE GOLD SERVICE; PLUS:
- Guidance on schemes of delegation & articles of association
- Guidance on statutory requirements
- Create and manage annual governance planner
- Undertake annual review of committee terms of reference
- Handle public record requests
- Handle enquiries and correspondence on behalf of the Chair
- Manage Parent and Staff Governor appointments and elections
- Up to three SILVER services per annum
DIAMOND8,295£Every yearPremium contract package for governance teams
- EVERYTHING IN THE PLATINUM SERVICE; PLUS:
- Support with recruitment (for non-elected vacancies)
- Undertake annual skills audit and governance review
- Private access to our virtual training room facility
- Access to our training provision and resources
- Membership to GovernorHub Knowledge for School Governors
- Up to six SILVER services for extra-ordinary meetings, etc.
We Do Virtual Governance. Like A Boss.
Your Clerk is an online, professional governance service, providing a qualified, experienced and comprehensive Clerk to Governors function, via secure, virtual systems. Our Virtual Governance Policy applies to all team members, as well as clients using the service. In addition to the policy, we have a protocol for virtual meetings, which everyone is expected to adhere to.
As part of our virtual service delivery procedure, we confirm with all meeting participants that they have access to the required technology, to allow them to hear and speak throughout the meeting, and "to see and be seen". We are committed to ensuring that all meeting participants are able to put across their point of view, however they choose to join.
We believe that there are many benefits to utilising virtual governance, including:
increased security and compliance;
more efficient and effective use of volunteers' time;
clearer audit trails and reduced risk of "human error";
reduced carbon footprint and environmental impact (which helps everyone);
attracting new volunteers and retaining existing ones, wherever they are in the world; and,
broadening the reach of the service to support more clients seeking a governance professional.
We are proud to have pioneered virtual governance practices, and are keen to encourage more governing boards to work smarter and greener; so, if a client specifically requests for a meeting to be attended by Your Clerk 'in-person', additional charges will apply. Please refer to our terms and conditions for details.