top of page

Parent Governor Election

Any parent or carer wishing to offer to serve as a Parent Governor at their child(ren)'s school should please complete the PG1a form for your school, as listed below.  You will also need to please complete and return the PG1b form (hard copy) to us.

Current Vacancies:

bottom of page